Christian Youth In Action® (CYIA™) is a program designed to train you and a team of other young people in effective and engaging ways to teach children about God.
How can I participate?
1. Apply as a summer missionary in CYIA. (Not applicable for 2022.)
2. Participate in 5-Day Clubs.
3. Volunteer as a teen leader in Good News Clubs during the school year.
CYIA Summer Missionary Program
- We will revisit this in 2023 when we have additional staff.
- For Middle and High School students in the 2022-2023 school year.
- Schedule for 5-Day Club will be updated as these clubs are scheduled and shown on the Student Page.
- No training required before club.
- References required.
- Registration required.
- Parental permission required.
Good News Clubs
- We are planning to return to Clubs located in the Elementary Schools after school has been released (time varies by elementary school).
- We have many schools with opportunities around Gwinnett and Walton Counties and on Monday – Thursday afternoons.
- No training required; however you are encouraged to attend our annual training in August.
- Registration is required.
- References are required.
- Parent permission is required.
- T-Shirt to be worn at club are provided. Select size in registration.
- Registration provided is for 2021-2022 school year. To get started in 2022-2023, please contact us below.