Our current school year Online Good News Club will begin in September. Please watch for more information here and in your inbox.
Online Club will be for K – 5th graders from any school or homeschool – all children are welcome. We need for you to register your child so we know that all Zoom® accounts entering have a child with permission to attend. We do all possible to eliminate outside threats and this will help us.
You will receive the link and other information needed in your confirmation email. More than one child can watch per device if needed.
Preschool siblings may (and are encouraged to) watch as well. Please register them as grade “Preschool Sibling.”
As always, all volunteers are background-checked and trained to provide the best environment for your child.
Guidelines for Online Clubs
- All children must be registered. If you have a preschooler that would like to watch, no problem. Please let us know by registering them with the grade “Preschool sibling.” They will be able to participate in some of the games and we like to address our kiddos by name.
- All children need to name/rename the account name showing on the screen to their first (all children watching) and last name (if space allows) so we can verify all are registered. This will help us keep out unwanted persons as well as communicate with your child by name.
- All videos need to be on so that we can see your child. Again this will help them pay attention and even more, us communicate with them personally.
- We ask that all children, when able, sit somewhere in your home where it is relatively quiet from other noises and free from distraction for your child. And sitting (and not lying down) will help them pay attention.
- Feel free to feed them a snack or give them a drink during club. We want them comfortable.