Is your church passionate about transforming the lives of children and ministering to your community? Child Evangelism Fellowship (CEF™) shares that passion and is prepared and eager to help you impact your community for Christ through effective ministry to children in a Good News Club or a 5-Day Club®. God allows us to offer a proven plan, effective training, and high-quality materials focused on bringing elementary-aged children to a saving knowledge of God and with their families into the local church.
What are the benefits of partnering with CEF and sponsoring a school?
Hosting a GNC Club will:
- Open channels of communication with local school principals, community centers, and other youth organizations.
- Provide a fun and influential way to mobilize members of all ages for outreach opportunities in your community.
- Train and develop new volunteers not only for your GNC but for your church’s children’s ministry and mission teams.
- Facilitate the spiritual maturity and leadership growth of team members through their ministry involvement in neighborhoods and schools.
- Increase the outreach of your children’s ministry through contact with families of GNC participants and providing contacts for other children’s ministry and family events.
- Establish a safe haven for unchurched families – giving them somewhere to turn when needs arise or when they are looking for a church to attend.
What we will provide for you?
- Strong biblical curriculum and resources for your club including PowerPoint® slides and online downloadable lessons to reach the next generation.
- Online registration of all club participants.
- All legal documents the school requires for a club.
- Legal background checks for all volunteers.
- Professionally designed website supporting Good News Clubs.
- Professional banner/sign for school open houses, club meetings, etc.
- Three million dollar liability insurance policy for all trained, screened volunteers.
- Annual training in both using the curriculum and teaching children
- Comprehensive annual training for all volunteers
Churches having Bible clubs in public schools – is this a dream? No, it’s happening! Churches worldwide are ministering to children through Good News Club in public schools. In June 2001 this privilege was extended to churches in the United States with a historic Supreme Court ruling.
CEF offers church partners a strategic plan, materials, training, support, and mentoring. Through a God-centered partnership between the local church and CEF, children’s lives change and churches grow. With Bible-centered lessons following unit studies about our God, we have the teaching material, demonstrations, action-filed video songs, mission stories as well as Bible memory verses.
Churches come to the partnership with the most important ingredient, God’s people. A team from your church will bring the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the children. CEF offers specialized training for this endeavor.
CEF takes care of the major logistics of getting a club started: contacting the school, providing legal documentation, providing liability insurance ( Three million dollar policy), and conducting screenings and background checks.
Documents of Interest to our Partnership and Available to Download
Each of these must be agreed to by all volunteers:
Each volunteer must:
- be interviewed
- submit the testimony of their decision about Jesus
- be trained annually
- submit to a background check (and cleared)
To adopt a school in your neighborhood or learn more about this opportunity, Contact Us.