Is your church passionate about transforming the lives of children and ministering to your community? Child Evangelism Fellowship® (CEF™) shares that passion and is prepared and eager to help you impact your community for Christ through effective ministry to children in a Good News Club® or a 5-Day Club®. God allows us to offer a proven plan, effective training and high-quality materials focused on bringing elementary-aged children to a saving knowledge of God and with their families into the local church.
What are the benefits to partnering with CEF and sponsoring a school?
Hosting a GNC Club will:
- Open channels of communication with local school principals, community centers, and other youth organizations.
- Provide a fun and influential way to mobilize members of all ages for outreach opportunities in your community.
- Train and develop new volunteers not only for your GNC but for your church’s children’s ministry and mission teams.
- Facilitate the spiritual maturity and leadership growth of team members through their ministry involvement in neighborhoods and schools.
- Increase the outreach of your children’s ministry through contact with families of GNC participants and providing contacts for use in other children’s ministry and family events.
- Establish a safe haven for unchurched families – giving them somewhere to turn when needs arise or when they are looking for a church to attend.
What we will provide for you?
- Strong biblical curriculum and resources for your club including PowerPoint® slides and online downloadable lessons to reach the next generation.
- Online registration of all club participants.
- All legal documents the school requires for a club.
- Legal background checks for all volunteers.
- Professionally designed website supporting Good News Clubs.
- Professional banner/sign for school open houses, club meetings, etc.
- Three million dollar liability insurance policy for all trained, screened volunteers.
- Annual training in both using the curriculum and in teaching children
- Comprehensive annual training for all volunteers
Churches having Bible clubs in public schools – is this a dream? No, it’s happening! Churches around the world are ministering to children through Good News Club in public schools. In June 2001 this privilege was extended to churches in the United States with a historical Supreme Court ruling.
CEF offers church partners a strategic plan, materials, training, support and mentoring. Through a God-centered partnership between the local church and CEF, children’s lives change and churches grow. With Bible centered lessons following unit studies about our God, we have the teaching material, demonstrations, action-filed video songs, mission stories as well as Bible memory verses.
Churches come to the partnership with the most important ingredient, God’s people. A team from your church will bring the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the school children. CEF offers specialized training for this endeavor.
CEF takes care of the major logistics of getting a club started: contacting the school, providing legal documentation, providing liability insurance ( Three million dollar policy) and conducting screenings and background checks.
Documents of Interest to our Partnership and Available to Download
Each of these must be agreed to by all volunteers:
Each volunteer must:
- be interviewed
- submit the testimony of their decision about Jesus
- be trained annually
- submit to a background check (and cleared)
To adopt a school in your neighborhood or learn more about this opportunity, Contact Us.